Impact Patient Experience Through Leader Rounding
Many hospital leadership teams “round” with patients to discuss the patient’s experience during their stay. Frequently, leaders are frustrated when what they hear from the patient does not match what the patient reports on the survey. This webinar is designed to help you identify small changes you can make in your rounds to get true information from your patients, allowing you to address concerns at that time and perform service recovery.
- Rhonda Barcus, MS, LPC, Program Manager, National Rural Health Resource Center (The Center)
- Shannon Studden, MS, PHR, Senior Program Specialist, The Center
By attending this webinar, participants will:
- Learn new ways to ask questions to get the information you want
- Identify ways to create a comfortable experience for the patient during leader rounds
- Learn ways to use the information to effectively coach staff