- Tuesday, January 23 | 2:00-3:00 pm CT
- Tuesday, February 27 | 2:00-3:00 pm CT
- Tuesday, March 26 | 2:00-3:00 pm CT
- Tuesday, April 23 | 2:00-3:00 pm CT
Sarah Brinkman & Alona Jarmin, Stratis Health
This interactive learning collaborative is designed to support middle managers and informal leaders in rural health care settings to discover and apply practical leadership skills to advance value-based care initiatives in their organizations and improve health outcomes in their communities.
Upon completion of this learning collaborative, participants will be able to:
- Describe value-based care (VBC) and understand your role in advancing VBC within your rural community.
- Apply change management concepts to effectively lead change initiatives to advance VBC.
- Empower individuals and teams to effectively and efficiently advance VBC while finding joy in their work.
Participants will sign a memorandum of understanding committing to a total of 8-10 hours to this structured collaborative:
- Four hours to attend the live sessions
- 1-2 hours of additional time between sessions reviewing related materials
Participants will receive a certificate of completion for this course if they:
- Complete a pre and post learning collaborative assessment
- Attend and actively participate in all four live sessions
Participants may receive 4 hours of American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) qualified credit upon completion of live sessions and learning collaborative assessment.