The purpose of this technical assistance webinar was to provide updates on the Performance Improvement Management System (PIMS) data collection.
By participating in the webinar, participants were able to:
- Learn about results from the Flex FY 2018 Performance Improvement Management System (PIMS) data collection
- Understand the requirements for the Flex FY 2019 PIMS data collection
- Discover resources available for PIMS data collection
Speakers on this webinar included:
- Victoria Leach, Flex Program Coordinator, Federal Office of Rural Health Policy
- Caleb Siem, MH, Program Specialist, National Rural Health Resource Center
This event was supported by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) and coordinated by the Technical Assistance and Services Center (TASC), a program of the National Rural Health Resource Center (The Center).