On behalf of the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy, the National Rural Health Resource Center (The Center) is excited to announce the 2022-2023 small rural hospitals — both critical access hospitals (CAHs) and prospective payment system (PPS) hospitals — and certified rural health clinics chosen to participate in the Rural Healthcare Provider Transition Project (RHPTP):
- Atrium Health Floyd Polk Medical Center in Cedartown, GA (CAH)
- Meeker Memorial Hospital and Clinics in Litchfield, MN (CAH)
- Mercy Health - Marcum and Wallace Hospital in Irvine, KY (CAH)
- Northern Maine Medical Center in Fort Kent, ME (PPS)
- Speare Memorial Hospital in Plymouth, NH (CAH)
- CentraCare - Benson in Benson, MN (CAH)
Organizations were selected based on leadership, commitment, and organizational preparedness for transitioning to alternative payment and care delivery models of the future.