Minnesota Path to Value and Population Health Resources
This page is dedicated to resources for the Minnesota Path to Value (MNPTV) Project and Minnesota Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs).
MNPTV Project Resources
- Project Overview (15 minutes)
- Care Coordination Canvas Tool (25 minutes)
- Beyond Education: Engaging Staff to Impact Population Health (53 minutes)
Minnesota CAH Population Health Resources
- Achieving Health Equity (56 minutes)
To be used during departmental/staff meetings or to share with staff as applicable.
The basics of population health and social determinants of health are applicable to everyone that works in a hospital. Stay tuned for three 10-minute podcasts to be released in March 2021!
Learn key strategies for how to address barriers Minnesota critical access hospitals (CAHs) are facing as they shift towards population health. Stay tuned for five 30-minute podcasts to be released in March 2021!
- Improving Patient and Family Experience: New ideas for engaging patients and motivating staff
- Intentional Communications: Creating a Communications Plan
- Maintaining Momentum Through Purpose
- Care Coordination: What's in it for my organization?
- Population Health 101
- Identify and Engage Community Partners for Population Health