Minnesota Path to Value and Population Health Resources
This page is dedicated to resources for the Minnesota Path to Value (MNPTV) Project and Minnesota Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs).
MNPTV Project Resources
- Project Overview (15 minutes)
- Care Coordination Canvas Tool (25 minutes)
- Beyond Education: Engaging Staff to Impact Population Health (53 minutes)
- Community Health Workers: What Health Care Organizations Need to Know and Do (67 minutes)
- Improve Health Where Health Happens (60 minutes)
- Collaboration Building: Establishing the firm foundation for a relationship (55 minutes)
Minnesota CAH Population Health Resources
- Achieving Health Equity (56 minutes)
- Community Paramedicine: Reaching into the community (60 minutes)
To be used during departmental/staff meetings or to share with staff as applicable.
The basics of population health and social determinants of health are applicable to everyone that works in a hospital.
Learn key strategies for how to address barriers Minnesota critical access hospitals (CAHs) are facing as they shift towards population health.
Guides and Toolkits
- Sustainable Community Care Coordination Guide
- Rural Population Health Toolkit
- Customizable Communications Toolkit
- Rural Hospital Toolkit for Transitioning to Value-based Systems
- Improving Patient and Family Experience: New ideas for engaging patients and motivating staff
- Intentional Communications: Creating a Communications Plan
- Maintaining Momentum Through Purpose
- Care Coordination: What's in it for my organization?
- Population Health 101
- Identify and Engage Community Partners for Population Health