Delta Region Community Health Systems Development (DRCHSD) Program 2023 Annual Summit Event
Each September the DRCHSD Program holds its annual Summit Event.
For the last three years, due to the pandemic, we have held this event virtually. This year we will host the summit in person on Wednesday, September 13, and Thursday, September 14 in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Learn from DRCHSD peers on:
- Approaches to address transportation barriers in accessing care
- Innovative and creative strategies to address behavioral health needs
- Partnerships that preserve organizational independence
- Protecting your organization against cyber threats
- Discover how to work collaboratively to develop innovative solutions that prioritize equity for all
- Learn how to employ effective strategies to win staff and patients
- Understand how transitional care management can enhance patient outcomes
- Learn how to determine whether an affiliation or partnership may benefit your organization and community
- Learn what Human-Centered Leadership entails
- Discover key strategies to ensure financial stability for rural hospitals
- Learn how to navigate the seven crucial pressure points affecting rural healthcare
- Understand the latest federal rural health policy and regulatory updates
- Learn effective strategies for addressing challenging subjects in the medical field
Registration for this event is required and was sent out in late June. If you did not receive an invite or registration please reach out to the contact below.
As a reminder, it is a program requirement that each actively participating cohort member CEO and Community Champion attend this event.
We look forward to seeing all of you in Memphis, TN in September!
A save-the-date was sent out to invited members, if you have a question on this event please contact Caleb Lozinski.