Cohorts of up to 12 hospitals and clinics from a state or region are eligible to participate. The program requires a one-year commitment. (Additional services are available for multi-year participants.)
- Complete a Population Health Assessment: Gauge how prepared your organization is to transition to population health.
- Receive personalized community data snapshot reports: Identify the specific community population for your project focus.
- Attend a Strategy and Measures Workshop: Gain knowledge and skills to design a strategic plan that identifies goals and objectives for your project.
- Attend an Action Planning Workshop: Gain knowledge and skills to create a clear action plan, including initiatives to carry out, workgroups to form, partners to engage, and a concrete timeline.
- Attend educational webinars: Gain additional knowledge and skills tailored specifically to cohort needs.
- Receive one-on-one support and coaching calls: Guidance provided to maintain project momentum and address obstacles.
- Join peer sharing calls: Network with other hospitals and clinics doing similar work, and share successes and challenges.