The “Anywhere Care” concept use of “virtually” could make readers think of a real-time, remote meeting—often considered virtual—and it also refers to the word as an adverb—speaking to the nearly limitless locations patients can choose when they access care via telehealth.
- Introduce telehealth as a convenient care option that rural health care organizations are providing as an additional way to serve patients.
- Remind the audience that putting off appointments and screenings could prove more detrimental to their health in the long run.
- Build up telehealth appointment volumes.
- Existing and prospective patients
- Women and men, ages 18-65+, including working parents
Software Requirements for Template Customization:
Adobe Acrobat Pro should be used to add your organization’s logo and customized text to the file. The toolkit tactics have been built using the Forms functionality in Adobe Acrobat Pro to offer customization of the PDF templates. The Edit Forms feature of Acrobat should meet most or all of your customization needs. However, if you need to make additional changes, we recommend you refer to Adobe’s documentation. Helvetica Neue, Light is the selected font used in the template designs. Acrobat should retain this font when customizing your files.
How to Edit a PDF Template
- Open Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- In the top navigation, select File > Open …
- Select your PDF toolkit template file from the document window.
- When your file opens, select "Edit PDF" in the right-hand toolbar.
- To edit text, first place your cursor on the text you'd like to edit.
- Edit your text using the "Format" options at the top of the right-hand toolbar.
- To edit images or an organization’s identity, first place your cursor on the image you'd like to edit.
- Modify your image using the "Objects" options below the text options from Step 6.
- Once complete, resave your file as a PDF.
Microsoft Word is required for customization of radio scripts, social media posts, website landing pages and internal education materials.