The “Healthcare You Can Believe In” creative concept focuses on the patient experience and the important balance between trust and care that solidifies smaller healthcare systems’ places in their communities— as they combine a personal connection with compassionate care.
- Focus on trust and the patient experience, while demonstrating the strengths of your healthcare organization.
- Enhance community perception and confidence in your organization.
- Educate community members on the range of quality services offered in a safe, clean environment committed to the wellness of those your organization serves.
- Primary Audience: Women, ages 25-50, specifically mothers with young families as key decision-makers
- Secondary Audience: Men and women, ages 50+
Software Requirements for Template Customization:
Adobe Acrobat Pro should be used to add your organization’s logo and customized text to the file. The toolkit tactics have been built using the Forms functionality in Adobe Acrobat Pro to offer customization of the PDF templates. The Edit Forms feature of Acrobat should meet most or all of your customization needs. However, if you need to make additional changes, refer to Adobe’s documentation. Helvetica Neue, Light is the selected font used in the template designs. Acrobat should retain this font when customizing your files.
How to Edit a PDF Template
- Open Adobe Acrobat Pro
- In the top navigation, select File > Open …
- Select your PDF toolkit template file from the document window
- When your file opens, select "Edit PDF" in the right-hand toolbar
- To edit text, first place your cursor on the text you'd like to edit
- Edit your text using the "Format" options at the top of the right-hand toolbar
- To edit images or an organization’s identity, first place your cursor on the image you'd like to edit
- Modify your image using the "Objects" options below the text options from Step 6
- Once complete, resave your file as a PDF
Microsoft Word is required for customization of radio scripts, social media posts, website landing pages and internal education materials.