Preventative Screenings Campaign
The “Take Your Health in the Right Direction” creative concept encourages patients to be advocates for their health. By using supporting information and statistics to reinforce what could happen if regular appointments are missed or skipped, the audience is educated—and hopefully encouraged—to be more active in these important preventative health appointments that could save their lives.
- Educate healthcare consumers about preventative screenings that are recommended to maintain proper wellness:
- Medicare Wellness Exam
- Increase overall health and wellness of community members (improving population health).
- Provide information to the audience in order to empower them to be in control of their own health outcomes.
- Mammography: Women, ages 39-69
- Colonoscopy: Men and women, ages 45+
- Medicare Wellness Exam: Men and women, ages 65+
Software Requirements for Template Customization:
Adobe Acrobat Pro should be used to add your organization’s logo and customized text to the file. The toolkit tactics have been built using the Forms functionality in Adobe Acrobat Pro to offer customization of the PDF templates. The Edit Forms feature of Acrobat should meet most or all of your customization needs. However, if you need to make additional changes, we recommend you refer to Adobe’s documentation. Helvetica Neue, Light is the selected font used in the template designs. Acrobat should retain this font when customizing your files.
How to Edit a PDF Template:
- Open Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- In the top navigation, select File > Open …
- Select your PDF toolkit template file from the document window.
- When your file opens, select "Edit PDF" in the right-hand toolbar.
- To edit text, first place your cursor on the text you'd like to edit.
- Edit your text using the "Format" options at the top of the right-hand toolbar.
- To edit images or an organization’s identity, first place your cursor on the image you'd like to edit.
- Modify your image using the "Objects" options below the text options from Step 6.
- Once complete, resave your file as a PDF.
Microsoft Word is required for customization of radio scripts, social media posts, website landing pages and internal education materials.